1. Lie face up on the floor and lace your fingers behind your head.
2. Bring the knees in towards the chest and lift the shoulder blades off the ground without pulling on the neck.
3. Straighten the left leg out while simultaneously turning the upper body to the right, bringing the left elbow towards the right knee.
4. Switch sides, bringing the right elbow towards the left knee.
5. Continue alternating sides in a 'pedaling' motion for 20 reps. Repeat 3 times (if you are a beginner start with 5 reps).
Straight leg crunch for 4
2. Bring the bottle (med. ball) above your chest.
3. Lift the shoulders off the ground (make sure you are using your abdominals, your head is in line with your spine, contracting your abs)
This exercise works the abs as well as your legs, glutes, shoulders and triceps.
1. Stand on the resistance band with your feet shoulder width apart, holding the r. band with your hands.
2. Squat down, keeping your knees above your ankles, inhale
3. Press your hands up above your head as you extend your legs, squeeze your glutes and exhale
4. Repeat 10-20x
More exercises coming soon ......