Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year, New You!

I am sure you have heard that many times. Do you set a New Years Resolution every year? I do....and I have a few this year too :-). One of them is to lose weight and get stronger again. I have been extremely busy in the past 6 months since I started running my Baby Boot Camp that I didn't have time to exercise regularly as I used to and with my recent knee injury I don't feel comfortable with my body either. I have also noticed decrease in my strength. I used to be able to do 50 push-ups and lots and lots of squats and lunges and now I am happy if I manage to do 20 and I don't like that... Anyway, I am very excited about the upcoming Mothers Love Fitness Challenge in which we are all going to improve our cardio and strength and it will be a great motivation for all of us to work extra hard. All Baby Boot Campers can win some great prizes and we can also win as a team! How exciting is that? I started this blog with the intention to post exercises and videos to help you get in shape when you are not able to make it to class. We all know how challenging it is on some days when your baby doesn't sleep all night or decides to sleep in. I encourage you to find 10-15 minutes on those days and do a few of the exercises featured on this blog . Consult your physician before starting an exercise program.

No comments: